We need your help!
We need you! It is fun, you can spend as much time or as little as you want. Many thanks to all of our volunteers who give so generously of their time. Running? You can still volunteer before or after your run. Races should be finished by 12:30 pm. Spectator/friend/family member? Volunteer!
To volunteer, simply fill out the form to the right. You can make multiple submissions if you can help in more than one area!
SPECIAL NOTE: WE NEED 30-40 PEOPLE TO BE OUT ON THE RACE ROUTE DIRECTING RUNNERS FOR TRAFFIC CONTROL. PLEASE SIGN UP!
PLEASE NOTE: THOSE DOING PACKET STUFFING – IT IS AT LAGRANGE MIDDLE SCHOOL ON STRINGHAM ROAD SATURDAY NIGHT AT 6PM (NOT ARLINGTON HIGH SCHOOL)
- Course setup – Cones and sign distribution in the early morning
- Course takedown – retrieve cones and signs after the Races
- Data Entry – Fast typers needed for the Race day Registrants
- Race packet assembly – Saturday night 6pm at Lagrange Middle School in Lagrangeville
- Race packet distribution – Early on race day
- Race day Registration – Early on race day
- Parking – Help guide visitors to and from the designated parking areas at Lagrange Middle School and Town Hall area
- Food tent- Set up and replenish the food for the Runners
- Award Table Setup – Help place awards on tables
- Traffic control – Help direct traffic and keep the runners safe